The peaks of the Seoraksan Mountains break through the clouds while jade-like water flows through the valleys, creating breathtaking views and making this Korea’s most famous national park.
The most famous tourist area near Mt. Seoraksan National Park is the city of Sokcho.
The eastern part of Sokcho has sparkling water along the coast, while the western part of the city connects to the most famous mountain of the national park.
This area is said to be blessed with beautiful natural surroundings: beaches, ski resorts, hot springs, and historic treasures.
- Self-designed schedule, flexible attractions.
- Safe and efficient transportation
- Guide(English, Chinese)
- Free photo service
- Free wifi while during the tour
- Vehicle(Gas, Toll fee, Tax, Parking)
- Hotel or guest house(optional)
- Admission fee
- Tips for tour guide –USD 5 / Person /Day