Jejudo Island has a mild marine climate with four seasons and an average yearly temperature of 15℃.
Blessed with spectales of nature created by volcanic activities, the entire island and its lava tubes were
Desighated as a Biosphere Reserve, a World Heritage Site and Global Geoparks by UNESCO
- Self-designed schedule, flexible attractions.
- Safe and efficient transportation
- Guide(English, Chinese)
- Free photo service
- Free wifi while during the tour
- Vehicle(Gas, Toll fee, Tax, Parking)
- Hotel or guest house(optional)
- Admission fee
- Tips for tour guide –USD 5 / Person /Day