Gyeongju is a major tourist destination for South Koreans as well as foreign visitors.
It boasts the 1000 years of Silla heritage with vast number of ancient ruins and archaeological sites found throughout the city(which help to attract 6 million visiting tourists including 750,000 foreigners per year).
The city government has parlayed its historic status into a basis for other tourism-related developments such as conferences, festivals, and resorts.
Busan (Second largest metropolis after seoul) The city is located on the southeastern-most tip of the Korean peninsula.
The most densely built up areas of the city are situated in a number of narrow valleys between the Nakdong Riverr and Suyeong River, with mountains separating some of the districts.
Administratively, it is designated as a Metropolitan City.
- Self-designed schedule, flexible attractions.
- Safe and efficient transportation
- Guide(English, Chinese)
- Free photo service
- Free wifi while during the tour
- Vehicle(Gas, Toll fee, Tax, Parking)
- Hotel or guest house(optional)
- Admission fee
- Tips for tour guide –USD 5 / Person /Day