It has been over 60years since the outbreak of the Korean War and the drawing of the 248-Km(155 miles)
Case-fire line along 38th parallel, which created the Demilitarized Zone(DMZ).
Symbolizing both war and peace, and division and unification, the DMZ is a place where imehas come to a stop.
Today, it is a haven for rare animals, birds and plants.
- Self-designed schedule, flexible attractions.
- Safe and efficient transportation
- Guide(English, Chinese)
- Free photo service
- Free wifi while during the tour
- Vehicle(Gas, Toll fee, Tax, Parking)
- Hotel or guest house(optional)
- Admission fee
- Tips for tour guide –USD 5 / Person /Day