Korea’s reprehensive single clan village has well preserved traditional houses of the Joseon Dynasty to this day.
Tourist can see how people, especially the upper-class, lived in those times.
Also, the village became more famous after Queen Elizabeth of England visited on April 21, 1999.
Hahoe Village was added to the UNESCO World Heritage List under the category of “Historic Villages in Korea” on July 31, 2010
- Self-designed schedule, flexible attractions.
- Safe and efficient transportation
- Guide(English, Chinese)
- Free photo service
- Free wifi while during the tour
- Vehicle(Gas, Toll fee, Tax, Parking)
- Hotel or guest house(optional)
- Admission fee
- Tips for tour guide –USD 5 / Person /Day